SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"Pennock, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:52:44 -0700
Your lack of response may be due to the fact that there are already a great many advocacy groups working on various issues related to SDOH- nationally, provincially and locally. I'm not sure there is a meagre desire to participate, rather people may already be participating in one or more of these initiatives.