Sender:
From:
Doug Mcbean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 00:08:44 -0400
Hi Judy

You might be interested in contacting the Population Health Research Group
at University of Waterloo. They have developed and piloted such a tool. They
are surveying a large number of schools in Ontario about the school
environment. You may find some helpful information and contacts at the
following link:
http://www.phr.uwaterloo.ca/projects/project_details.cfm?projectID=42

Mary-Anne McBean