From:
"Kalda, Robyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:30:29 -0500
From: Lim, Thea
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 12:29 PM
Subject: Report on Experiences of Ethno-Racial Women with Disabilities
in Ontario: Looking for participants

-- Please forward widely --

In collaboration with the Ontario Women's Health Network (OWHN), the
Ethno Racial People with Disabilities Coalition of Ontario (ERDCO) is
seeking to update its 1997 publication "We Are Visible." "We Are
Visible" highlighted the experiences of ethno-racial women with
disabilities access to health and healthcare, and now we are collecting
data for "We Are Visible - Ten Plus Years Later."

If you identify as an ethno-racial woman with a disability and live in
Ontario, please consider participating in our process.  We are looking
for participants to either fill out a survey form (requires about 1
hour), or take part in a focus group (requires about 2 hours).  There is
a $20 honorarium available to support participation.

If you are interested focus groups will be held in Mississauga and
Toronto:

Wednesday Feb. 20th, 2008 from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm in Mississauga

Thursday Feb. 21st, 2008 from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm in Toronto

If you are unable to attend the focus groups but are interested in
participating please contact us so we can include you in the survey.

If you are interested in sharing your experiences and helping to update
"We Are Visible", please contact Tekla Hendrickson at [log in to unmask], or
416 408 4840.