From:
Joel Lehmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 22:14:45 +0200
Good morning!

For a research about the evaluation practice of mass media Health
Communication Campaigns I'm looking for evaluation reports from
various countries.

It has been more difficult than anticipated to obtain such reports,
even though strict confidentiality is guaranteed if desired.

Therefore I would like to ask all of you to help out if you can.

--> If you are able to make an evaluation report available for a
health communication campaign of the last 8 years (in English, en
Français, auf Deutsch, en Español)
--> If you can give advice about communication campaigns that are
likely to have been evaluated, so that I can contact the responsible
agency directly.

We are interested in all kind of evaluations - but greatest interest
lies in obtaining evaluations that have not been published in peer
reviewed journals. i am able to localize the latter by online
research, but I believe that they are the exeption and not the rule
for evaluation practice. We are not looking for "best practice", but
rather for "common practice".

I will be more than happy to send an e-copy of the research paper to
each contributor, once it's finished in July.

Thank you very much in advance

Joel Lehmann

----
University of Fribourg, Switzerland