From:
"C. McLean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:54:54 -0700
New Posts at Arts and Health BLOG

The Canadian Creative Arts in Health, Training and Education Journal "Arts and
Health Crossing Borders" BLOG  at http://www.ccahtecrossingborders.blogspot.com
 features news and posts about the creative arts in action
and practice in health, training and education.

Recent posts:
  a.. Physicians Tune in to Patients With Help from Musicians
  b.. New Book About Creativity in Process
  c.. Arts and Aging, Edmonton Creative Aging Festival
  d.. Employment/ Seeking Research Assistants for Drama About Brain Injury
and close to 200 more posts...research news, projects underway, interviews,
conference news, workshops, courses

We invite you to visit our site often for topical news about the arts and health.

Cheryl McLean, Publisher CCAHTE Journal
Canadian Creative Arts in Health, Training and Education Journal
website:  http://www.cmclean.com

Arts and Health Crossing Borders BLOG http://www.ccahtecrossingborders.blogspot.com