From:
Heather Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:44:27 -0500
The Mark Twain Library is celebrating its centennial this year, and one of
the many events planned is an evening of readings, given by actors, of a few
pieces, extracts, or short stories that show Mark Twain at his best, i.e.
the quintessential Mark Twain.  We want people to want to read him.

I have just started to look into this, and have The War Prayer as my first
choice, but I would appreciate a few suggestions.

Many thanks.

Heather Morgan.