From:
"Rollins, Jessica P." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 00:23:11 -0500
I am a humble (and brand new) grad student at the University of Oklahoma, and we were discussing this very topic in my Transpacific American Lit class.  It seems that in analyzing Postmodern minority literature, scholars are starting to look to Twain.  I know this is probably of no real help, but it may give you some different avenues to try to research.

Jessica Rollins