Sender:
From:
Joyce Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:45:38 -0500
Karly, I did a paper on cessation a while back and thought this article might be of interest if you have not yet seen it.  I recognize it is getting old, but was informative.  I don't hink things have changed that much in the meantime!
Pushkar, M. (1995) Smoking cessation in women: findings from qualitative research. The Nurse Practitioner, 20(11), 80 – 89.
Joyce Fox