Sender:
From:
Jerrica Coady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:21:48 -0400
Hello everyone,

I noticed that it was possible to ask for assistance directly through the
mailing list, and I hope this is the case!

I was wondering if any of you might have access to a goal setting tool and
case report form (e.g. for collecting information regarding client's risk
factors for complications) being used for primary care?

We are trying to create these two tools specifically for a heart
health/diabetes care model and the examples of community based goal setting
tools and case report forms are very scarse around here.  Would anyone have
suggestions on where I could find one, or a template to create these two
documents?

Thank you all so much for your assistance!

Jerrica Coady
Health Promotion Research Assistant
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
(902) 446-1882