CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Victor Ricciardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 13:37:44 -0700
I thought this group would enjoy reading my current working paper on negative emotion, gender, and money management. The paper is entitled "The Financial Psychology of Worry and Women." I believe this topic area demonstrates how financial matters have detrimental influences on women's health issues.

The abstract of the paper is available at:

Also, if you scroll down the webpage you can download a PDF file of the paper.

All the best,

Victor Ricciardi

Contact information:

Victor Ricciardi
Assistant Professor of Finance
Kentucky State University

SSRN Coordinator: Behavioral & Experimental Research
The Social Science Research Network at www.ssrn.com

Electronic copies of my papers are available from my author page at the SSRN Electronic Library at:
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=262799
_________________________

Editor, SSRN Behavioral & Experimental Finance Journal:
http://www.ssrn.com/update/fen/fen_behav-exper-fin.html

Social Science Electronic Publishing, Inc.. (SSEP)

See our web pages at:

Home Page: http://www.ssrn.com
Electronic Library: http://papers.ssrn.com
Browse SSRN Electronic Library: http://ssrn.com/browse