From:
Shariq Khoja <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:40:38 -0700
Hi Everyone
Is anyone aware of any examples or literature regarding the use
of ‘Population health approach’ in evaluating health policies and programs?
Although there is ample literature available on describing, implementing and
measuring key elements of population health approach, there is very limited
literature on the process and examples on evaluating programs, using the
population health framework. What I'm looking for is information on new
methods of using the population health model as a framework or tool to
evaluate programs.
Hope you can provide with some important references to the literature or to
people whom I can contact for this purpose.
Thanks and regards

Shariq Khoja
Graduate Student- Department of CHS
University of Calgary