From:
David Mercer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:25:57 -0400
The Nova Scotia Provincial Health Council has recently conpleted work on
indicators for 2 more determinants of health, "Social Environments" and
"Personal Health Practices and Coping Skills". This brings our total
number of reports on the Determinants to ten, and our total number of
indicators related to the Determinants to 127.
The final two reports, "Health Services Available" and "Biology and
Genetic Endowment" will be submitted to council in January, and will
appear on our website shortly thereafter. I encourage everyone to have a
look at the reports, and feel free to direct any questions or comments
to the address listed on the website or to me personally.
You will find the reports at:
http://www.healthcouncil.ns.ca/publications/determinants.html

David F. Mercer
Researcher/Analyst