From:
Leanne MacMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 18:23:06 -0600
Thank you for your information,Leanne
----- Original Message -----
From: "Melissa Lees" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: cervical cancer screening

> Hi Leanne.
> Try Qeensland Health's website -
>
> www.health.qld.gov.au
>
> Cheers, Melissa
> Melissa Lees
> Workforce Development Leader
> Toi Te Ora Public Health
> POBox 241, Whakatane
> ph: (07) 3060734

message and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is
privileged and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient you are
advised that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
the information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this document in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy the message.