From:
Diana Daghofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:15:50 -0700
Thanks to all of you who responded to my request for evidence of
cost-effectiveness of health promotion.

For those of you interested, the CHERPA paper Michael refers to below is
very good and can be found at
http://www.goforyourlife.vic.gov.au/hav/admin.nsf/images/Economic_evaluation
.pdf/$File/Economic_evaluation.pdf. There is also a good paper on the OHPRS
website, focused on capacity-building in health promotion, at
http://www.ohprs.ca/resources/tina_finalreport_27dec2004.pdf

Thanks, all!

Diana