From:
"Sankaran, Subha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:04:28 -0500
Now available online:

Patychuk D and Seskar-Hencic D. November 2008.

First Steps to Equity. Ideas and Strategies for Health Equity in Ontario
2008-2010. Toronto.

This report was prepared to coincide with the launch of the new Ontario
Public Health Standards (Nov 12-14) to demonstrate how we can move
further forward in population and public health using the equity
foundations in the new standards.

This report is available on the Health Nexus website under Healthy Public Policy.

http://www.healthnexus.ca/policy/firststeps_healthyequity.pdf
http://www.healthnexus.ca/policy/index.htm