From:
ALKA chopra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:46:25 -0700
Hi Mya,
We have met before. At the focus grp and also at the THCU workshop. Not sure if you can recall. I work for Vaughan CHC. Maybe we could talk. Call me next week so we can kow more about each other's needs. My no: is 905-303-8490 X 134 .
I will be in and out of meetings and clients on Tuesday, but if you leave me a call back no. I can call you back.