From:
Julie Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:05:13 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I'm a Masters of Public Health student doing my placement at the Ontario
Public Health Association, working with the Towards Evidence Informed
Practice (TEIP) program.  One of the things that we are doing is creating
Online learning modules to support organizations such as health units in
building capacity for evidence-informed practice.  The results will be used
to strengthen the development and design of subsequent online learning
modules.  You can find out more about the work that TEIP is doing at
http://teip.hhrc.net/

I'm currently trying to develop a framework to evaluate the usability of our
online module and am looking for tools/frameworks that are already in
existence so as not to reinvent the wheel.  I was wondering if anyone has
any information to share regarding tools for usability testing for online
learning.  In return, we would be happy to share the tool that we develop.

Just to clarify, the usability testing looks more at the design, sequencing,
navigation and content of the learning module, and less on the direct
experience of users.

If you have any further questions or wish to speak with me directly, I can
be reached at [log in to unmask]

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks

Julie Wong