From:
Jean-Marc Dupont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:25:42 -0400
I have passed this question on to a colleague who may be able to help
ellen, but I suggest you also speak with someone directly at CDA
(Canadian dental Association - 	www.cda-adc.ca). I would be stunned
(though admittedly not for the first time ;-) if they had not
participated in some initiative or another that would be of interest
to you. Perhaps our dear list co-owner Alison would also have some tips?

Good luck and best regards from Ottawa, Canada.

JM Dupont

--
Jean-Marc Dupont
Principal and CEO