Sender:
From:
"Curtis, Corry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:10:27 -0500
Here's a good job search link - www.gojobs.gov.on.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: Health Promotion on the Internet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Julie Wong
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 3:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Job Opportunities

Hi Everyone,

My name is Julie Wong and I'm a recent graduate from a Workplace Health
and
Health Promotion Post-graduate program.  You may remember an email
message I
sent a while back.  I am still seeking employment in the field and
having
some difficulty due to limited experience.  Could anyone provide me with
any
tips/guidance or leads on securing work in this field?  I am interested
in
both doing workplace health promotion as well as community health.  Any
assistance would be of great appreciation.

Some areas where I've looked include Charity Village, municipal health
sites, the OHPE-bulletin as well as a number of other sources.  As well,
have been actively volunteering and attending network meetings/events.
I've
got a really great set of skills that I would like to use and am looking
for
that opportunity to display what I can do.

Sincerely,

Julie Wong

To UNSUBSCRIBE send to: [log in to unmask] the following phrase
"unsubscribe click4hp" as unquoted text. To view archives or manage your
subscription (and create a password) go to
http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html