Sender:
From:
Nicholson Ellen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 14:05:20 -0000
Hello everyone,

I have been tasked to review research into 'peer support models' with the
aim of developing a model that can be piloted in schools who have a reported
high incidence of smoking.

If anyone knows of any research or projects underway I would love to learn
more about them.

Many thanks in advance,

Ellen Nicholson

Public Health Policy and Performance Officer

NHS Cambridgeshire

Ph 01223 884805

Email  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>