Sender:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:31:46 -0700
7bit
From:
Donald Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Ellen:

Some of my colleagues in Calgary have used a peer support model called
"Teens 'n Transition". It is targeted to 10 and 11 year olds, I believe, and
you can find information about it at this link:

http://www.calgaryhealthregion.ca/programs/wellness/Bank_of_Innovative_Practices/tobacco_reduction/Bank%20of%20Innovative%20Wellness%20Practices%20TNT%20Tobacco.pdf

Hope it helps! Donald