From:
peter jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:36:58 +0000
Following on from the item below - the following book and (lengthy) review may be of interest:

Digitize This Book! The Politics of New Media, or Why We Need Open Access Now
Gary Hall, University of Minnesota Press

http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/2009/01/book-review-gary-halls-digitize-this.html

Since
posting this a query prompted the finding that 'accessibility' is not
in the index. A further post today 1 Feb addresses this.

Please advise if you have any conferences I can help publicise especially for late 2009-2010....

Kind regards,

Peter Jones
http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/