From:
"John H. Muller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:15:21 -0800
I've slowly dug up info on this phenomenon and its perpetuating legacy that
Twain wrote about while in Washington, D.C.

Here's an article from 1912...
*Roy K. Moulton's letter from Washington*
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn84024827/1912-02-23/ed-1/seq-4/
<http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn84024827/1912-02-23/ed-1/seq-4/>

Has Twain's Feb. 1868 article escaped analysis by Twain scholars or have I
missed the analysis?

Thank you for your help.

John

--
John Muller
Washington Syndicate / Capital Community News / Greater Greater Washington