From:
j guevara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 07:55:46 +0800
Laura, good morning.  I would love to read it if you could send it e-book
somehow.  I'm in the Philippines, so snail mailing it would not be
practical.  j (joe) guevara

also, have you ever heard of a book titled "I Been There Before" by:
Carkeet?  I just finished writing a novel about Twain along the same theme,
and am interested to find out how close we are.  I never heard of it til
just recently.  it was published in 1984/5.  If the theme of our novels are
really that close, I can forget getting it published.  Bummer.  I've been
working on the idea on and off since 1986.  any information you can provide
would bo appreciated.  thanks, j