Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 06:38:44 +1300
7bit
From:
Sheryl Squier <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all

I was talking to my Mum the other day about the discussion on the forum
about who is related to Mark Twain. Mum was telling me that Mark Twain came
to New Zealand and visited the family home, she is also sure that my Great
Grandmother met him. Well I guess this means somehow I am related. Does
anyone know when Mark Twain came to New Zealand?

It has been very interesting reading all the emails from the forum

Regards

Sheryl