Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 00:31:49 -0800
7bit
From:
I finally found the CD I  had from years ago which also shows that video and
either it or the youtube version is reversed.  My CD starts with MT at a
door then goes on exactly as the youtube version does, except reversed.
The CD is Twain's World by Bureau Development Inc in 1993.

Mark Twain, in my version, walks around the house on the right hand side of
the screen.  (only once)       At the tea party, the servant also approaches
from the right side to deliver the hat to whoever is in the middle.

This CD's notes remark that this is the only known movie of Mark Twain.  Has
anything new turned up in the 15 years since?