Sender:
From:
"C.J. Peiffer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 07:37:47 -0500
I have searched but can't find this exact info:Was Letters From the Earth among the writings that Twain directed not to be published until 100 years after his death?In other words, did Clara decide it could be published approx. 50 years early? or was it her decision to hold it back for 50 years after her father's death?Thank you for your help.Carol Peiffer

See and purchase art work and products designed by C.J. Peiffer at Zazzle Pro ArtzVisit C.J. Peiffer's art and writing blog: Pro Artz and her Peace Corps Brazil blog: A Little "Peace" of Brazil
“Peace requires the simple but powerful recognition that what we have in commonas human beings is more important and crucial than what divides us.” -Sargent Shriver