From:
Allie Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 02:10:39 -0400
Thank you all for your quick and informative responses! I've been out of
town for the past few days, and it was great to come back and have so many
good recommendations. I'm looking forward to exploring all of them, and I'm
sure I'll come up with more topics/questions to discuss! I'm also planning
now to look at some theories on comedy in general and hopefully apply them
to Twain's work to help describe the changing purpose of his humor. I've
never been so excited to write a paper.

Looking forward to reading the new topics and responses,

Allie