From:
Alex Brink Effgen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:43:22 -0500
Carl (et al):

The best, most recent, copy of the Twain film you can find is on the
final enhanced disc in the unabridged reading of Ron Powers, "Mark
Twain: A Life."

The publishers were kind enough to clean it up and identify Mark Twain,
Jean Clemens, Ralph Ashcroft, and (presumably) Isabel Lyon. It is
courtesy of the Mark Twain House in Hartford.

I found a copy of Powers's audiobook at my local library. The same
should apply for all who are interested in watching it.

Even cleaned up the mystery woman in the middle is difficult to
discern, while Jean is readily identifiable.

Alex