From:
"L. Dan Walker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:06:17 EST
Steve and all--
Not sure what the rules are on this, but in case nobody else mentions
it...may I mention my own sequel to Huck Finn:  Huckleberry Finn in Love
and
War: The Lost Journals, which was reviewed on the Twain list last winter, I
think.  I teach at the Commonwealth Gov. School in Spotsylvania Va. amidst
all that Civil War stuff and pretty close to U.Va.  Anybody who wants to
email me off list about it can get me at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) . or call me at  CGS: 540-548-0734.
Just to be brief (O, happy dagger) in my book Huck winds up with his life
complicated by the Civil War and some very hard choices.

Dan Walker