From:
Rick Talbot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:26:56 -0500
It is true that Kevin has many items in his private collection and others
that he offers to Twainiacs for purchase, but the one thing he does not have
is offered only by our friend Kent Rasmussen: "A Genuine Faux Mark Twain
Autograph."

One night I was drunk or something--I don't know, and I was searching eBay
for rare Mark Twain volumes. I suddenly came upon an offering listed there
as "Genuine Faux Mark Twain Autograph."

What kind of idiot would offer such a thing?

I read on and soon discovered it was Kent offering his opus "MARK TWAIN A TO
Z." I wrote to Kent and that's how we became friends. By the way, Kent's new
book "Dear Mark Twain" is wonderful. If you buy it I am sure that he will
send you a Genuine Faux Mark Twain autograph.

Rick

Richard Talbot
1531 West Idaho Avenue
Falcon Heights, MN 55108-2118