From:
David Burman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 21:53:17 -0400
Congratulations Dennis, You're very prolific!

take care

david

--
416-705-6516
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              416-705-6516      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

www.awakeningthedreamer.org
www.water-alive.org
www.storyofstuff.com
www.creatingourparadise.com

Bringing forth an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling, and
socially just human presence on our planet as the guiding principle of our
time.