From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:42:52 -0400
I am copying the message that I sent yesterday to Eileen O'Keefe who posted,
like Kausar Shahab, a message to the entire CLICK4HP list asking to be
removed from the list.

Please read the message at the bottom of every CLICK4HP posting
 - to unsubscribe send to [log in to unmask], with only one line in the body
of the message (no subject) - unsubscribe click4hp.
OR go to the CLICK4HP listserv website and manage your subscription there

OR contact the list-owners/facilitators for help (not the rest of the list).
We are reached at