From:
Peter Levesque <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 13:57:39 -0500
Good Afternoon,

I would appreciate suggestions for good case studies of lessons-learned from
the development and implementation of knowledge transfer/knowledge
mobilization strategies in public health/health promotion/population
health.  These may be published or unpublished.

I recently hosted a workshop on incentives & infrastructure for knowledge
mobilization and there was strong demand from participants for a case
studies book/collection of successful development and implementation of
knowledge transfer/knowledge mobilization strategies.

Any suggestions will be credited to the source and I share all collections
on our website using a creative commons license.

Thanks.

PS: the next two workshops are on human resources (Feb 20, Toronto) and
leadership (Mar 20, Victoria), so any cases that directly relate to these
two areas would be most appreciated.

--
Peter Norman Levesque
Director, Knowledge Mobilization Works

Register for Human Resources for Knowledge Mobilization Workshop
http://www.regonline.ca/63364_683901D

Register for Leadership for Knowledge Mobilization Workshop
http://www.regonline.ca/63367_694430J

Join the KMb Workshop Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/kmbworkshops

Download the latest edition of Manifestation Journal:
http://web.mac.com/peterlevesque/ManifestationJournal/Volume1Number1.html

Download New Call: Funding Community Partnerships
http://www.manifestationjournal.org

Join the Manifestation Journal Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/manifestation-journal