SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Melissa Raven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:48:13 +0930
Actually, the CIHI report does acknowledge Gordon.
It gives this reference (the URL does not work):
Townsend Centre for International Poverty Research. (1999). Health
Inequalities. Bristol: University of Bristol.
<www.bris.ac.uk/poverty/health.htm>.

But Romanow seems to have misattributed the tips in his 2003 oration
Connecting the Dots: From Health Care and Illness to Wellbeing
www.longwoods.com/view.php?aid=17326
which states:
Adapted from "An Alternative 10 Tips for Better Health", Joan Wharf Higgins,
University of Victoria.