From:
Jackie Manthorne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:34:14 -0400
Start Shopping NOW at the Canadian Breast Cancer Network's Online Auction!

On October 1, the Canadian Breast Cancer Network launched its fourth annual online National Auction for National Action for the entire month of October. This unique fundraiser for the Canadian Breast Cancer Network (CBCN) helps us cover the costs of the growing programs, services and activities we provides to those affected by breast cancer in communities across the country.

We have over 300 donations, and new items are going live on the auction site every day!

Donations include hotel weekends across the country, spa days, CDs, golf, books, bed & breakfasts, de-stress packages, children's books and toys, and a wide variety of handmade items from craftspeople including purses, jewelry and unique craft items.

Don't miss renowned designer Richard Robinson's original gown!

Renowned designer Richard Robinson is "Bringing Sexy Back" with his donation to our online auction of an original pink gown to benefit young breast cancer survivors. The dress, voted on by young women across the country, is now ready for viewing!  The winner will have the dress personally designed by Mr. Robinson in the colour of her choice!

Proceeds from the auction of the dress will be put towards a second Canadian Conference for Young Women Living with Breast Cancer.

This year's auction is bigger and better than last year's, so don't miss out!  Here is your chance to start your holiday shopping early and in a stress free way!

To register and start bidding right away, go directly to the auction site at http://www.realauction.ca/cbcn09

Jackie Manthorne

Executive Director/Directrice générale

Canadian Breast Cancer Network