Sender:
From:
Alex Effgen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:44:29 -0400
Wanting to keep that great Elmira taste in my academic mouth after
Twainstock last weekend (pardon the informal title, but I can't
resist given this week's fortieth anniversary and last week's three
days of peace, Twain, and music in upstate New York) I'm wondering
where other events might be posted for this coming year.

I'm sure Elmira, Hartford, Hannibal, Florida, Redding and Berkeley
will be doing things, but what about Boston? New York? Washington DC?
Anything?

Thanks!
Alex

Postscript: Tracy, I would drive to Austin to get a transcript of Mr.
Holbrook's Quarry Farm musings. Mind you, it might take a while, I
wouldn't do it immediately, and might try to fit in other things down
south, but I would drive to Austin to get a copy of the transcript.
Please save me the gas money and post it on this forum.