CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
David Hock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:31:42 -0500
Hello, Sam,

I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I'm having with the
CANCHID listserv.  I have my subscription set to REPRO yet I haven't been
receiving copies of my postings.  I've been getting them with the GET
CANCHID LOG command but it would be easier if I could just receive them like
everyone else.  Thanks.

David Hock
Senior Information Projects Coordinator
Family Health International