From:
Suzanne Suggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:43:26 -0700
Hi.

I am looking for some validated instruments or just items for two
constructs: locus of control and perceived severity.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

fwiw- We are creating a tailored program for people with Low Back Pain and
these types of questions will become part of the initial assessment tool
(with proper permission from the authors). However, the items I am looking
for do not have to be about low back pain as we can modify the health
issue for LBP.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Peace and good health,
Suzanne