SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Maria Inês Reinert Azambuja <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2009 00:08:22 -0200
I also don't think that we should make fun of influenza. In fact, I think we
still know very little about it.
I believe that the deaths did not come as expected because the H3 virus did
not co-circulate with the Pandemic virus. Lucky all!
Maria Inês Azambuja, MD
Brazil
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19962834