CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Ayesha Khan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:41:09 -0500
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health

Attend the 25th Annual
Graduate Summer Institute of
Epidemiology and Biostatistics
June 18 - July 6, 2007
http://www.jhsph.edu/summerEpi

  The Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
provides an opportunity for graduate study to degree candidates as
well as individuals taking selected courses for professional
development. The courses we offer are intended to develop an
understanding of basic and advanced principles of epidemiological
research, and will present epidemiologic methods and their
application to the study of the natural history and etiology of disease.

Our web site has been updated with information for the 2007 program,
including course descriptions, dates and times as well as tuition and
housing information. The application for the 2007 Summer Institute is
available on the web site.

2007 courses
Principles of Epidemiology
Observational Epidemiology
Design and Conduct of Clinical Trials
Applications of the Case-Control Method
Methods and Applications of Cohort Studies
Epidemiologic Methods for Planning and Evaluating Health Services
Conducting Epidemiologic Research
New Perspectives on Management of Epidemiologic Studies
Clinical Trials Management

Biostatistics Analysis of Epidemiologic Data I:
  Logistic Regression
Biostatistics Analysis of Epidemiologic Data II:
  Poisson and Conditional Logistic Regression Analysis
Biostatistics Analysis of Epidemiologic Data III:
  Semiparametric Methods

Family-Based Genetic Epidemiology
Molecular Biology for Genetic Epidemiology
Genetic Epidemiology in Populations
Gene-Expression Data Analysis

Nutritional Epidemiology
Topics in Advanced Nutritional Epidemiology
Introduction to Diabetes and Obesity Epidemiology
<http://www.jhsph.edu/summerEpi>more....

Any questions or comments, please contact: Ayesha Khan, Coordinator,
Department of Epidemiology, JHSPH
Tel:(410)955-7158; Fax:(410)955-0863; Email: [log in to unmask]

Access CANCHID archives at: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html