Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:48:46 -0600
7bit
From:
Rick Talbot <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Elmira,

Myself and others have waited four long years for the return of the Twin
Conference. How shall we be notified, register, and get all the particulars
as we did last time? Is there an Elmira contact? Is it Barb? How shall I
contact her?

Richard Talbot
1531 West Idaho Avenue
Falcon Heights, MN 55108-2118