Sender:
From:
Barbara Snedecor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:19:24 -0500
Dear Rick:

Warm greetings from Elmira on this chilly January morning.  It was
wonderful to hear from you.

Yes, I am still the contact.  :)   Hopefully you have seen the postings for
the "Call for Papers" on Twainshare.  (?)  If you plan to submit an
Abstract proposal, the due date is February 4th.  In case you have not
received any information at all, please know that the dates for the
Conference are August 1-3, 2013. At this point in time, I am finalizing
Registration costs and housing.  I will announce those shortly on
Twainshare.

Are you on our Center mailing list?  If not, I will gladly put you on.  If
there are others who might wish to be added to the mailing list, please let
me know.  I would be pleased to put on as many names as you like  :)

If you have specific questions that I am not answering right now, please
write again as often as necessary.  :)

Thank you so much for writing,

b. :)

--