From:
"Martin D. Zehr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:00:55 +0000
Obtain the 2-volume set of Twain-Howells letters, Belknap Press/Harvard, circa 1960, and locate the James-related letters in the index.  Likely your best starting point, other than the UC-Berkeley MT Papers site, which is easily searchable and includes text or summaries of relevant notes and letters.
MZ, KC, MO
-------------- Original message from Mark Dawidziak <[log in to unmask]>: --------------