From:
Henry Sweets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:11:10 -0600
Friends,

The Mark Twain Museum is moving up in the Pepsi Grant voting. Our efforts to
secure a grant for completing for $250,000 for the Becky Thatcher House
Project have us up to #15 in the voting. We need to reach #1 or #2 to
receive the grant.

Will you faithfully help us by voting each remaining day in December? And,
will you contact up to five others to assist?

One can go to our web site marktwainmuseum.org and click on the Pepsi logo
on our home page to get started.

VOTING ON THE PEPSI SITE IS EASY:

1) Text Pepsi at 73774 with this numeric message: 104141 - and/or

2) Vote online at http://www.refresheverything.com/savemarktwain - You must
SIGN IN before voting (lower left corner in the blue bar).  Pepsi does not
send out spam or anything else, but you do need to register your email with
them in order to vote.  After signing in, vote with the link provided here,
or by searching for "Mark Twain" in the search box at the top of the page.
(NOTE: If you have more than one email address, you can register them and
vote more than once online.)  - and/or

3) You can also vote through your Facebook account.  (A Facebook icon is
provided on the Pepsi sign-in page at
http://www.refresheverything.com/savemarktwain see the see the left corner.)

If you have multiple e-mail accounts, you can vote on each one each day.

We appreciate your votes and please encourage everyone else you can to join
us in bringing this grant.

Henry Sweets, Curator

Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum