From:
Henry Sweets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:34:50 -0600
FRIENDS,

Let us [pick a phrase]

challenge                              plead with
implore

beseech                                 entreat
encourage

ask                                          inspire
entreat

urge                                        beg
guide

request                                   exhort

you to contact five (5) people you have not already contacted to join in our
Pepsi Grant voting.

Over the weekend we moved up to #13. That was due to many friends voting
often all weekend long. We need to break into the top ten this week. To do
so we need YOUR help.

1.	Continue your voting,
2.	Encourage your friends to continue, or to start, voting,
3.	Find some new voters to get started.

We need to reach #2 or #1 to receive the grant.

Good suggestions have come in to us on how to get more people involved. If
you have any suggestion at all, send it along. We have not thought of
everything.

You can just highlight, copy and paste this information into emails to
friends

The Mark Twain Museum is in the running for a Pepsi grant to help complete
the restoration of the Becky Thatcher House. The grant is determined by
total votes received during December. One can vote once a day by each of
three methods.

VOTING IS EASY:

1) Text Pepsi at 73774 with this numeric message: 104141 - and/or

2) Vote online at http://www.refresheverything.com/savemarktwain - You must
SIGN IN before voting (lower left corner in the blue bar).  Pepsi does not
send out spam or anything else, but you do need to register your email with
them in order to vote.  After signing in, vote with the link provided here,
or by searching for "Mark Twain" in the search box at the top of the page.
(NOTE: If you have more than one email address, you can register them and
vote more than once online.)  - and/or

3) You can also vote through your Facebook account.  (A Facebook icon is
provided on the Pepsi sign-in page at
http://www.refresheverything.com/savemarktwain see the  see the  left
corner.)

We appreciate your votes and please encourage everyone else you can to join
us in bringing this grant to Hannibal.

Henry Sweets, Curator

Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum