From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:33:42 -0400
The latest edition of the Mark Twain Annual will be coming your way very soon if you are a member of the Mark Twain Circle of America. Sharon McCoy, the Executive Coordinator of the Circle, tells me that a number of people have not yet renewed for 2015. She has the odd idea that people will listen to me more than they will to her. I have my doubts, but I will certainly try. You can renew online at the website: http://marktwaincircle.org/ If you want to renew the old-fashioned way, the website has directions for sending money to Sharon. As Pap Finn says, "We will make them pungle!"

John Bird
President, Mark Twain Circle of America