SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Virginia Oprea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2010 20:03:27 -0400
Hello everyone,

I am involved in a project initiated by a community health centre in
Peel/ Ontario aimed at improving overall health and wellbeing within
the community. Currently, we are preparing a health survey to be
administered to community members. We are interested in an assessment
tool which measures not only conventional health indicators but also
the social determinants of health and which is well fitted for a
Canadian community. I am wondering if there are any suggestions for
such health assessment tools.

Thank you,
Virginia Oprea