SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"Todman, Lynn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2010 12:03:48 -0500
Kate,

Have you read any UN/Amnesty/WHO reports on DRC (Congo)? There have
been more than 5 million deaths, most of them due to poor health
conditions resulting in large part to the break down of any public
health system due to political violence in that part of the world.

Lynn
Sent from my iPhone - excuse typos