SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Jane Moseley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:14:15 -0300
We used the template for this 4 year project, described in the following published article.

"Bringing Theory to Life: Engaging Nursing Students in a Collaborative
Population-Based Screening Project"

 web address:
http://www.bepress.com/ijnes/vol4/iss1/art3

We also used the template for Sexuality Education (ongoing 6 years in high schools with nursing students). I continue to use the Pop Health Approach- framework in case studies for teaching nursing students.
Take care
Jane

Jane Moseley
Assistant Professor